Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9- Playing

Well, Nora is still sick. She wants to be held often and just doesn't feel good. She has itchy eyes, a deep cough, runny nose, and congestion. Poor Nora! We feel so bad for her. Well even though she's sick she still wants to do a few things-just not very long and then she wants me. Today we started off the day with some playdough fun. The girls enjoy playing with it.
~
Naomi making some cookies.
~
Nadia, I'm sure, would be playing with some too if she could. She's been rolling around, crawling, and playing with the blocks.
~
Playing but not up to par.
~
Nadia in the downward dog. Go Nadia go! Today she went from this position to a side plank, almost going into a sitting position.
~
Determined to get the toy!
~
Nora likes for Nadia to pull her hair, so she will just tilt her head and let Nadia pull. Then she says "ouwuh Nayia, " and continues to hold her head down for Nadia to pull her hair again.
~
Nora working on a mosaic puzzle. She did a great job matching the picture with the correct shape and color. Then she wanted to add her own artistic touch to the picture. I like it!
~
Nora loves to be around Nadia. She also likes to help Nadia when Nadia is in her Jumperoo.
~
Nora giving Nadia lots of love, hugs...
~
...and squeezes.
~
Naomi and I were getting ready to go out and do some shopping and she is going to Playland (a play area). The original plan was that the whole family was going to go, but Nora is still not feeling well and Nadia is tired. So it was a date with Naomi. Naomi was being rewarded for staying in bed and not waking up. Since Nora got sick she is getting out of bed a lot and waking up in the middle of the night because she is scared.
Nora really wants to go and I wish she could have gone, but Daddy is distracting her while Naomi and I head out.
~
Naomi at Playland.
~
She just went through stairs and tunnels and now down the rolling slide.
~
She finishes the slide with some jumping.
We had a lot of fun together and she was a big helper in the supermarket. She helped me pick out carrots, oranges, and some other fruits and veggies. We came home and everyone was excited to see us. Naomi and I are hoping we continue to stay well!
Oh and on the way to the mall, Naomi is just chatting away. Then she brings up out of the blue that she wants to have another sister. I said, "Naomi, can I have a son?" Naomi: "Yes Momma, I want 3 brothers and one more sister." Her request has yet to change. She is too cute, but I'm not sure this momma can do 7 kids!

No comments: