HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Because we have all been a little on the tired side and Nora has been both sick and tired, we decided to go get blood work done...today. Yes, so that was the down side of Valentine's Day, but other than that we had a great Valentine's evening together as a family.
~
Naomi has been talking about Valentine's Day for weeks now. About 10 days ago as I was laying her down for bed, she says, "Momma I wish it was Valentine's Day!" Me: "Why?" Naomi now a little perplexed, "I don't know...because after Valentine's Day is Easter!" She is too funny, but she really has been excited about Valentine's. We've been reading about how Dora and Boots celebrate Valentine's Day together. We were reading that last week and I said, "Naomi, how about if we can get some strawberries that we have strawberries and chocolate on Valentine's Day like Dora and Boots." "YEAH!" says Naomi. Strawberries are one of her favorite fruits anyway.
~
~
Naomi has been talking about Valentine's Day for weeks now. About 10 days ago as I was laying her down for bed, she says, "Momma I wish it was Valentine's Day!" Me: "Why?" Naomi now a little perplexed, "I don't know...because after Valentine's Day is Easter!" She is too funny, but she really has been excited about Valentine's. We've been reading about how Dora and Boots celebrate Valentine's Day together. We were reading that last week and I said, "Naomi, how about if we can get some strawberries that we have strawberries and chocolate on Valentine's Day like Dora and Boots." "YEAH!" says Naomi. Strawberries are one of her favorite fruits anyway.
~
Nathan and I have had a Valentine's tradition since our very first Valentine's Day together. We order pizza. And now it has carried over to a family tradition. Well, since we can't order pizza here, we made our own. Then we got out a quilt and had picnic (like Dora and Boots), ate our pizza and watched a movie (The Ice Princess) together. After pizza we enjoyed the strawberries and chocolate. It was a great evening with the girls!
~
Daddy is laying Nadia down. She is ready for bed and outside of having her cough is doing well.
~
Daddy is laying Nadia down. She is ready for bed and outside of having her cough is doing well.
This is our favorite recipe. We add a little BBQ sauce to our pizza sauce and then top with chicken, pineapple, and cheese. Yummy!
Nora is not a fan of many fruits, including strawberries. She ate the chocolate off and then put the strawberry on her plate. Oh well, more strawberries for Naomi and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment