Today is Friday and it's the day we typically go to the pool in the morning before Nathan goes to the English club in the afternoon. Today we picked up a friend and went to the pool. When we got to the pool, we couldn't swim because they were draining the pool to clean it (a good thing, but a bad thing in that we were all ready to swim). So, we went to a small waterpark that has three slides (which only 2 of the slides were usable). The facilities are not as nice and the water doesn't seem as clean...but we had a blast.
~
Nora is definitely our adventurous girl. She immediately wanted to go down the slide. We even let go on her own when we got to the end of the slide and someone would catch her. Of course, she asked to go again and again and again. Naomi on the otherhand, took some convincing to go down the slide at all. After she went down (almost time for us to head out), she said she liked it. Nadia even liked the slide. Then we tried both girls on the yellow slide (which is much faster). Naomi was scared, but we were proud of her for going.
~
I wanted to try the yellow slide too. When Jess went down there was a bee and I told her to just go. When I got to the top there were two huge bumblebees. So I knew I just had to run and go. That's what I did, but apparently to others it looked more like my hands flailing in the air and running for my life as I jumped and slide with incredible speed down the slide. I do have to say it was quite fun. Once I got to the bottom and heard the rendition of what it looked like we all started laughing. They called it the "Nina Bee Dance" and so both Nathan and Jess went down the slide doing the "Nina Bee Dance!"
~
Naomi in her new bathing suit which they were excited to wear today!
Nora is definitely our adventurous girl. She immediately wanted to go down the slide. We even let go on her own when we got to the end of the slide and someone would catch her. Of course, she asked to go again and again and again. Naomi on the otherhand, took some convincing to go down the slide at all. After she went down (almost time for us to head out), she said she liked it. Nadia even liked the slide. Then we tried both girls on the yellow slide (which is much faster). Naomi was scared, but we were proud of her for going.
~
I wanted to try the yellow slide too. When Jess went down there was a bee and I told her to just go. When I got to the top there were two huge bumblebees. So I knew I just had to run and go. That's what I did, but apparently to others it looked more like my hands flailing in the air and running for my life as I jumped and slide with incredible speed down the slide. I do have to say it was quite fun. Once I got to the bottom and heard the rendition of what it looked like we all started laughing. They called it the "Nina Bee Dance" and so both Nathan and Jess went down the slide doing the "Nina Bee Dance!"
~
Naomi in her new bathing suit which they were excited to wear today!
I had to get Nadia dressed and ready before we got in the pool.
She's almost set...just need her hat.
Nadia enjoying life in the pool.
Naomi was able to touch with her chin just above the water. She didn't want her floatie so we had to keep a close eye on her, but she enjoyed walking around in the water. I know she is only going to be 4 in April, but ahhh it's going by quickly! Trying to enjoy these special moments.
Nora saying that her baby is going to ride piggyback on Nadia.
Nadia not phased and in her army crawl.
Nora for some reason likes to sit on Nadia BUT she does get in trouble for doing so. This time she is just squatting. Nadia seems to enjoy it and not be troubled by it
(that's how laid back Nadia is).
No comments:
Post a Comment