This afternoon after the girls nap and snack time, they started jumping up and down and explaining they were exercising. I started a workout regimen called "INSANITY" about 6 weeks ago and that is what it is. But for all you folks who know me, this is right up my alley. It has been very challenging but rewarding. When I first made the switch Naomi said, "Mommy this is harder than Jillian Michaels!" She didn't want me to do INSANITY but wanted me to keep on with Jillian. Well, now that I'm on month two of this workout, Naomi says she can do 4 of the moves! I love how the girls like to exercise with me even if it is only 1 minute! Sometimes, like today, they motivated me to workout.
~
The girls are enjoying some peanut butter and crackers. Nadia didn't want to be left out. Actually I think she was intrigued by Naomi's dress.
~
The girls are enjoying some peanut butter and crackers. Nadia didn't want to be left out. Actually I think she was intrigued by Naomi's dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment