Friday, February 4, 2011

Feb 4- Nadia is already 7 months old!!!

Our sweet Nadia turned 7 months old yesterday. It's hard to believe. Everywhere we go all we hear is how big she is. She is a big 7 month old, but she is healthy and very active. She is already in 12 month old clothes and I've been thinking about whether to move her up to 18 months! Crazy, huh?! I think I forgot to blog that Nadia's first real crawl was on January 24th. Now she is moving and scooting everywhere. If you turn around for too long you'll find her in another room, most likely chasing her sissy's! She is full of smiles and laughs and loves for you to talk with her. She can even put on the smiles when she is tired. Our prayer is that her beautiful smile she already has will be one of joy and peace in the future from knowing and loving our Lord Jesus.
~

No comments: