Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NRN2 Anniversary

It's been an amazing 7 years. It's really hard to believe it's already been that long. We have experienced so much already and the Father has definitely blessed us. Living overseas has had its challenges, but it also has brought us closer together and to our Father.
Thank you Nathan for being such an amazing husband and father. I love you so much!

This year for our anniversary Nathan gave me a great gift (as he always does). He got us Chief tickets. Now I know the Chiefs aren't doing great this year, but I've always wanted to go to a NFL game, particularly the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. It was cold, but we brought our blankets and stayed rather warm even as the temperature dropped.
Thank you Nathan for that great gift.

~
NRN2 before the game began
~
Nathan trying to stay warm as we wait for a good play :)
~

No comments: