Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 5: A Busy Day

The girls like to do each others hair.  They have set up their own salon.
 We had friends over

Nadia:  
Do you notice that Nadia is not in a diaper?  Yep, yesterday she decided she wanted to be in panties.  So we had to have a talk.  I've tried for several weeks now to try to potty train her with it ending in frustration for me.  So I put her back in a diaper.  "How am I going to get this to work?" I thought.  "I've done this with two other girls, so why am I frustrated."  I talked to some friends on Friday asking for suggestions, but also thinking I'd try in a few weeks again.  Well, Nadia woke up Saturday and was ready.  I explained that she had to go potty on the potty or she was going to be back in a diaper.  Apparently that was enough motivation for her.  Ha, she's doing well.

washing hands after going potty
 Mommy and girls...
 Naomi taking a picture
Having fun on the floor with the girls
 Most the girls with Mommy's hair...
 ...but Nadia wanted Daddy's hair (hehe).  They are two of a kind.
 Sweet girl
 Noelle's starting to really raise up and having more tummy time now
 Bath time: I've started letting the big girls help me bath Noelle since Noelle can sit up better now.

No comments: