Honestly, I think I can say that on a usual basis Nadia is a happy girl. However, the last 2 1/2 days have not been pleasant, happy days for Nadia. She woke up from her nap on the 2nd of January screaming and it took a while to try to get her to stop screaming. The next two mornings have been similar occurrences. She screamed for about 40 minutes with us not being able to do much to get her to calm down. We tried many things...even orajel. Her new thing to do when she wakes up in the morning or from naps is to hand you everything in her crib and then she wants out. Here's a glimpse of her pout-y face and some toys and her blanket she wants when she gets out.
More on Nadia...
Nadia is much like Naomi in that she likes to talk. She is already mimicking things we say. For instance she says Daddy, Mommy, milk, baby, Gogo, no (which is mastered of course), book, shoes, water, drink, bite, "I want" which sounds more like "Ah-ya..." Most of these words just mentioned are words she can come up with on her own, but she also will repeat other words we say. The newest word that she mastered and just started saying today is Naomi! I thought that was pretty good.
When Nora woke up from her nap today Nadia said "yeah!" and clapped her hands. Everyone else was up. Then Nora says, "Momma, Nadia is so excited that I'm awake!"
(in Nora's cute little voice).
No comments:
Post a Comment