I can't believe it. My girls are all growing up. We decided to give Nora her birthday present early this year so that we can enjoy it together. I will be leaving for Jakarta to await the baby's birth on Nora's birthday. She got a bike and so we all want to ride together.
~
Nora was so excited about her present. We went to ride this afternoon as a family. She loved it! Several times during our ride Nora said, "Momma, I'm so glad you got me a bike for my birthday. I'm so happy."
Nora was so excited about her present. We went to ride this afternoon as a family. She loved it! Several times during our ride Nora said, "Momma, I'm so glad you got me a bike for my birthday. I'm so happy."
After our bike ride we came home and the girls saw a baby lizard under our sofa. Daddy went to get the flashlight upon the girls request. The picture doesn't show it, but at one time Nadia was on her belly also looking. I just wasn't fast enough to catch that moment.
| Tracking the lizard. |
No comments:
Post a Comment