Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19- Naomi's Indonesian Birthday Party

Naomi has a couple close Indonesian friends who she wanted to do something with for her birthday. We thought it would be fun to take them to a local pool that has a water slide. It was a girls day. Nathan stayed home with Nadia and I took Naomi and Nora and her friends and their moms. We had a blast. I forgot to take the extra battery so I only got a few pictures before the camera battery died.
~
Naomi and Nora with their friend.
~
Group picture.
~
Naomi twirling and holding her feet.
~
Of course, Nora wanted to take a snack break.
~
Naomi going down the slide by herself (an accomplishment for her).
~
Naomi and her friend.
~
Naomi enjoying the slides.
~
Nora enjoying the slide! Of course she was the first one to want to go down the slides.
~
Now we are home, and getting Nadia ready for bed. The girls decided to give Nadia some zerberts first and Nadia thought that was funny.
~

No comments: