Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4- Pool day makes us sleepy!

It is Friday....yeah pool day! It has been very hot the last few weeks we've been swimming. It's great for enjoying pool time (the water is not as cold), but not so good for our white skin. We all got a little red today even though we all put on sunscreen. I should have lathered us up twice with as bright as the sun was today. Nevertheless, we had a great time. When we first arrived, the girls and Nathan got in first. I fed Nadia and got her ready for pool time. She would watch them in the pool and just laugh. Then as I walked towards the pool she started kicking her legs and began getting excited verbally! She loves the water!
~
Pool stories:
1st: We all were in the deep end.
Naomi: "Mommy, let's go back to the kiddie pool."
Nora: "Yeah, let's go to the kitty-cat pool!"
I'm still laughing typing this out. She was as serious as she could be.


2nd: Naomi was getting a piggy-back ride on our friend's back.
Naomi: "I can see the whole world from here."
Friend: "Hehehe, oh really?"
Naomi: "Yep, I see the ocean."

~
So we are driving home and all the girls crashed. They all played so hard.
~
~
We had mati lampu (no electricity) after naps. Naomi wanted to take some pictures.
~
I took this one of us.
~
And then she wanted me to take a picture with her and her dolls and stuffed animals.
~
Nora enjoying the stickers.
~
And well, Nadia, enjoying the floatie!
~
Nora wanted to put "band-aides" on Nadia's leg, aka stickers.
~
"Oh no, they caught me!"


No comments: