All the girls were playing so nicely this morning. And I was actually a little surprised to see Nadia standing there with them. Now we have to be careful what we put on the couch too! Nadia already wants be where her sissies are at and do what they are doing.
~
Nora is funny. She has started going around saying hi-five which sounds more like "hi-bibe" especially after doing something. It doesn't have to be anything special normal things like brushing teeth, coloring a page, etc. It's very cute. At first I had no idea what she was saying with her hand up in the air. Now I'm catching on that she wants to hi-five me.
~
Naomi has started to write her name and lots of other letters independently. It is something she likes to do. So she goes around asking for things to spell. She is really enjoying school time. Her favorite part of school now is science. We look up an animal, sea creature, or flower that begins with the letter we are discussing.
~
~
Nora is funny. She has started going around saying hi-five which sounds more like "hi-bibe" especially after doing something. It doesn't have to be anything special normal things like brushing teeth, coloring a page, etc. It's very cute. At first I had no idea what she was saying with her hand up in the air. Now I'm catching on that she wants to hi-five me.
~
Naomi has started to write her name and lots of other letters independently. It is something she likes to do. So she goes around asking for things to spell. She is really enjoying school time. Her favorite part of school now is science. We look up an animal, sea creature, or flower that begins with the letter we are discussing.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment