Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30- Nora's party with our English students

Today we celebrated Nora's birthday with some of our English students. It was a fun afternoon. Nora clung to me most of the time as she is shy in a big group of people like that and it takes her a little while to warm up. Afterwords we went out to eat with some of them and Nora became our little clown.
She does make us laugh!
~
All the girls playing with blocks. Naomi and Nora are making "cakes" with the blocks and Nadia is eating the cake.
~
I made brownies for this party. Indonesians can't handle our sweet treats, so brownies are good for them. However, it's still too sweet for some of them.
~
~
Daddy and Nora having fun.
~
...and being sweet.
~
Nora being more ornery with Mamma.
~
...ahhh...there's a smile!
~
~
Singing to the birthday girl.
~
Getting the candle ready...
~
I tried to coach her to blow the candle but I think she was intimidated by all the people. After many attempts I asked Nora if she wanted me to help her blow the candle out. "Ya!" she said.
~
Everyone who came!

No comments: