Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5 - Jesse Tree and other pics of girls

We decided to do a Jesse tree more for Naomi since she understands better. It has been fun to read passages in the Old Testament that lead up to the birth of Jesus. We decorate an ornament and put it on a small tree as a reminder of the stories we talked about. We are trying to teach the girls what Christmas is truly all about.
~
Naomi putting the Jesse ornaments on the tree.
~
~
~
Other random pics today
Ok...so we have an interesting scenario. Gogo was fixed, but about a week or so ago we started noticing that she was acting different and looking a little bigger. Because I was in denial, I was choosing to believe it could not be true. Yes, I finally had to come to the conclusion she was pregnant when I saw that she was producing milk. Here she is laying next to Susie.
~
NRN4 (aka Nora) and NRN5 (aka Nadia)
~
Nadia wearing her "I'm cute!" shirt.
~
Nadia holding on to Nora's blankie.

No comments: