Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1-Outside Fun



Us girls are by ourselves for a few days. Naomi and Nora are always staying busy doing something. Sometimes they play well together, sometimes they need some intervention. Today we had a good day. We went outside and had some fun.
~
I had some Christmas socks that the girls have been enjoying wearing (yes, even in this hot weather!). Christmas socks- check, baby- check, passy- check, blankie- check.
She's been extra tired and clingy these last few weeks so thus the "passy" and "blankie" which usually shows she is tired (I think she is teething).
~
Doing hair again.
~
~
Playing outside with Susie.
~
~
Just too cute, Nadia! This look actually reminds me of a look Naomi did
when she was about that age.
~
This is Naomi at about 4 months (they look a lot alike or at least I think so).
~
Just hanging out and having fun.
~
All three girls doing their own thing.
~
Nora is actually in time-out, but I couldn't resist a quick snapshot as it was a good picture.
~
Just loving her smile!
~
Playing with baby doll.
~
Nora taking care of Susie.
~
Naomi and Nora can get lots of laughs out of Nadia. It's so much fun to watch.
~
Naomi just having fun with the bell wreath.

No comments: