We had a fun time with friends fellowshiping and coloring and carving pumpkins today. I was in Jakarta for a couple days before this and so picked up the girls some "princess" dresses and wings. When I came home Saturday night Naomi was so excited to receive her princess outfit that she wanted to put it on. I think a mixture between me being home after a few nights gone and the outfit had her going...she was talking up a storm. I actually had to ask her to be quiet to go to bed. It was very cute.
~
Naomi excited about her princess costume.
~
Nora only wore her outfit because Naomi was. She makes a cute princess too!
~
Naomi excited about her princess costume.
Nora only wore her outfit because Naomi was. She makes a cute princess too!
Nora taking a break and swinging because big sissy was.
Finally once we got home, Naomi would let me take a picture of her with the pumpkin. She was so happy about her pumpkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment