It's the end of September! In just a few days our little Nadia is going to be 3 months old! Oh my how time is flying. Even with being busy with 3, we enjoy our fun times together as a family. Nathan and I have been talking about how we are a singing family. We are always making up songs and we notice that Naomi does this as well on her own. All the girls keep us smiling!
~
Daddy feeding Nadia and reading to Naomi. Nora was there too, but when I grabbed the camera Nora was on the run again.
Daddy feeding Nadia and reading to Naomi. Nora was there too, but when I grabbed the camera Nora was on the run again.
Naomi started to read to Nadia one evening while I was laying down Nora. I came out to see this...so adorable!
Zonked out.
Nora really likes playing with bubbles even though she isn't able to get bubbles out yet. Sometimes we just give her water to blow since she doesn't have the art down yet. She seems content with that.
Nora and Naomi hugging before Nora goes to bed. Nora has to give everyone in the home hugs and kisses before she goes to bed.
I had the opportunity to go to another island for a ladies retreat. It was a refreshing, encouraging, and fun time. We had great fellowship as well as some good words from the Word! I just have to say thank you Woodstock for making this happen. What sweet ladies! Well, this is Nadia and I at sunset. Isn't it beautiful (I think it was better in person)?!
1 comment:
so cute! love the pic of you 2 and the sunset at the end - u r looking great!
Post a Comment