Sunday, January 6, 2008

Naomi Rae - Month 7 Highlights (October 17 - November 16)

Naomi Rae continues to amaze us. On November 3rd she got her first 2 teeth (on the bottom). On November 7th, we found Naomi siiting up in her crib all by herself. Not too long after that she started crawling and hasn't looked back. She does have some stranger anxiety though and is very clingy to Mommy. Even when Daddy wants to help she doesn't want anyone but Mommy.


~
If you add a dash of cuteness, a touch of orneriness, and a lot of relaxation, then you get a great photo like this one.


~
It seems like Daddy is having more fun than Naomi in this picture.

~
Naomi is a good eater. She likes her fruits and vegetables.

~
We told Naomi that she had to wait till she was 35 before she could get married.

~
Naomi loves adventure. She is preparing for a safari in the jungles of Sumatra.

~
Mommy and Naomi are reading God's Word together.

~
NRN3 in front of our fellowship.

~
"I think I can. I think I can."
~
All dressed up and waiting to go.
~
Nathan's Ladies
~
All play and no sleep makes for grumpy babies.
~
Cute as a lady bug.
~
Our little Indian girl
~
"You wanna play. I'll share my toys."
~
New hair style.
~
Just hanging around.
~
An emotionally distraught daughter asking her mother for advice about what to wear.

1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

How cute! I love all the pics :) How fun!! Those pics are great - I can't believe how big she's gotten :)
BTW - Nov 7 was a good day :) (that's Aashini's b-day) :)