Naomi turned 5 months old on September 17th and has amazed us with all the new things she accomplished this month. She began eating rice cereal last month and really liked it. Now she is trying several different vegetables like carrots, squash, potatoes, and sweet potatoes. Her least favorite so far is the carrots. On September 23rd she rolled over for the first time from her back to her stomach and then again to her back. She hasn't stopped since then. She actually is scooting and rolling everywhere now. The only problem is that she scoots backwards when she really wants to go forward. She can sit by herself, but we have to be careful because if she leans too far back she falls over. She enjoys standing a lot! She started a new thing around the middle of October- sticking her tongue out and blowing. It's actually quite cute and funny. She's a lot of fun.
~
Naomi and her new Indonesian friend, who was only a week old at the time. There are lots of new babies in our fellowship here and Naomi is the oldest of the new babies. She has lots of friends and they are all girls too-yeah!
Naomi ate too much rice cereal today and became bloated...
~
Naomi sporting her farmer's outfit, as we call it.~
Yo, yo, yo...hanging out with my peeps.~
Daddy and Naomi hanging out. Doesn't she look onery (like her Daddy)?~
Naomi having some fun standing.~
"I'm not too sure about these carrots!"~
"Hey, what's going on?" ~
Since flipping, now Naomi wants to go everywhere. Here she is thinking about crawling. ~
"Hi, everyone! I hope your having a great day!" ~
Naomi smiling at her Daddy. She is wearing a Batik dress. Batik is a traditional Indonesian art form used to make paintings and clothes.~
Daddy and Noami laying down playing.~
"I like these potatoes!"~
"My Daddy is so much fun."
~
Mommy and Naomi.
Mommy and Naomi.
~
Our beautiful little girl.
~
Naomi always seems to find herself in interesting positions while sleeping.
What a pair.
~
"I think I'm going to like squash."
Daddy and Naomi in their Batik outfits. We are getting ready to go out and visit our neighbors and friends for Idul Fitri.
3 comments:
She's adorable!!! I LOVE all the pictures! How fun!!!!!
These pictures are great! You both look wonderful. Love ya!
mags
Naomi is growing and is still so so beautiful! What a precious family! I bet it is so fun to watch her little personality develop and to watch her learn all the new things! I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment