We went to a meeting with friends for a week of celebration and spiritual retreat. We had a great time of fellowship with other believers and felt the Lord renew our spirits. We have much to be thankful for, not just once a year, but every DAY of the year. We are so thankful that the we have Jesus, who brings us joy and peace, even amongst the struggles and challenges of life. I am thankful for a husband who desires to lead our family to obey and love Jesus more. I am thankful I have the privilege to raise 4 beautiful daughters to also serve and love our Lord. I am thankful we get to see family that we haven't seen in 3 1/2 years in a few short days.
Our thanksgiving meal...yummy!
Just enjoying a little ice cream!
Enjoying some of God's beautiful creation...mountains and cooler weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment