Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10: Welcome Noelle Rayla Nance!

I had strong contractions throughout the night and then again this morning after I got up I didn't have many, but when they came it took my breath away.  By 4:00PM they came back on strong again going 10 minutes apart and strong.  I started getting things packed up for the hospital!  By 7:00PM I told Nathan we had to go right then!  We arrived at the hospital at about 8:00PM.  I was 4-5cm dilated.  The doctor came in an hour later and I was at 8cm to my surprise!  I had Noelle at 10:20PM.  She came out and was not crying.  I was concerned.  I didn't even realize I had pushed her out because of that.  She did start to cry but had a lot of fluid in her lungs.  They had to take her to NICU due to the fluid and rapid breathing.  The peditrician seems to think she'll be able to come out in the morning.  I'm anxious to hold my little one as is Daddy!  We are praying for our little girl.
WE LOVE YOU NOELLE!!!
~
NOELLE RAYLA
March 10, 2012
8 lbs 12 0z
19.5 in
10:20 PM
Pediatrician trying to give Noelle to me, but she still needed some more care after he laid her on my chest.
Another precious girl
In NICU for the night.

No comments: