It's another crazy week in the Nance life. Just when we thought things were on the mend, Nadia gets pink eye (yesterday 13th). Now, it's not as bad as getting dengue of course, which is not treatable. However, pink eye is highly contagious! I went a little bazurks/OCD yesterday cleaning, sanitizing everything and anything I thought we'd touched after handling Nadia and everything she'd touched. I'm trying to prevent the rest of the family from getting it since we would all like to be healthy again! Praying this doesn't spread and we can all get be better. Thank you for those who are praying for us. We greatly appreciate them!
~
Today we had mati lampu (no electricity) all day! It was a bad day to not have electricity because I had some laundry to do on account of the pink eye. Oh well. That is Indonesia.
~
Naomi proecting Nora from a mosquito. It worked and kept Nora calm!

~
Today we had mati lampu (no electricity) all day! It was a bad day to not have electricity because I had some laundry to do on account of the pink eye. Oh well. That is Indonesia.
~
Naomi proecting Nora from a mosquito. It worked and kept Nora calm!
No comments:
Post a Comment