Nadia loves her bath time so she will like the pool, right?
For several weeks now I've been wanting to get Nadia in the pool, but due to circumstances like the pool being a bit cool, we held out until this week. Fridays are our day to spend time with some friends and have fun in the sun. The girls especially enjoy this time. Nadia woke up from her nap and so we put her in. Well, I'm not sure she was awake enough to enjoy the first dip. But after a couple minutes she warmed up to the idea of being in the pool.
~
Just a little mad at her first time being put into the pool.
For several weeks now I've been wanting to get Nadia in the pool, but due to circumstances like the pool being a bit cool, we held out until this week. Fridays are our day to spend time with some friends and have fun in the sun. The girls especially enjoy this time. Nadia woke up from her nap and so we put her in. Well, I'm not sure she was awake enough to enjoy the first dip. But after a couple minutes she warmed up to the idea of being in the pool.
~
Just a little mad at her first time being put into the pool.
Nora is very affectionate to her sissy. She wanted to come over and make she Nadia was being well taken care of.
No comments:
Post a Comment