Saturday, August 25, 2007

Naomi Rae - Month 5 Highlights (August 17 - September 16)


I just turned 4 months old on Indonesia's Independence Day, August 17th. I tried to go out and play, but there weren't any activities in our neighborhood on that day. That Sunday is when our neighborhood celebrated, but I was too young to participate in the activities.
~
What a smile :)

~
She's our cutie!

~

~
Mommy and Naomi.

~

~
"Grrrrr... I'm gonna get ya..."

~
Just relaxin'

~
Daddy, Mommy, and Naomi hanging out.

~
"I like this bear."

~
Bad hair day.


~
Just hangin around.

~ ~
You're never to young to dive into a good book.

~
Rubber ducky, you're the one!

~
Mmmm, my toes taste so good!

~
"Go get 'em tiger!"

~

~
Daddy and Naomi

~
The shirt explains it all.

~
"I almost didn't recognize Mommy with straight hair."

~
Simply irresistible.
~
Like father like daughter. Do you see the resemblence?
~
Ornery!

~

~

~
Up! Up! And away!

~

~

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Man! She's adorable!! Those are some great pics!! I especially love the "growling" pic! :)

Rebekah said...

SHe is so precious! Ya'll must smile everytime you look at her! Thanks for sharing the pics! Keep 'em coming! Hope you guys are doing well.